Sunday, July 28, 2013

Wow!!! It's been FOREVER!!!!

I must admit, I am not a great blogger.  Hopefully one day I will get it incorporated into my daily routine; especially since the blog is called "Brittney's DAILY Talk"  hahaha.  Guess in my case it should be renamed to "Brittney's bi-annual talk".  :::giggle:::
     Well, on THAT note let me try to catch you all up to date without putting my business TOO much out there......So....separated from the hubby last year....ended up forgiving him because as a Christian, you are suppose to forgive.  Plus, I don't want to be a prisoner of all those negative feelings forever.  So I move on and find a wonderful job.  Although it is a "temporary contract", I am hopeful that it will transition into a full time position with this company.  I absolutely LOVE my job and all the people I work with, they are just wonderful....each and every one of them!  Well of course, like many divorce cases....literally the week I get my job, the husband loses his and has no income.  SHOCKER!  Well, he then goes to a car dealership (which I tell him, if you get this job you will never be able to see your child bc they work such long hours!!!) but of course he doesn't listen and a week later quits and therefore cannot get on unemployment.  Soooooo about a month and a half later, he is about to become homeless...like for real!!!  He gets in contact with an advocate for homeless veteran's and she finds him a place for $300/mth to live, but our son can never spend the night and you really don't know who the roommates are so could you really trust for your son to be with  homeless strangers?  I told him, you can stay there or you are welcome to sleep on my couch until you get some money and can move out on your own.  Well to make this LONNNNNG story short......he ends up staying for about two months and eventually ends up having a major bi-polar psychosis episode that required him to be in a mental ward for a few days.  I couldn't allow him to stay with me after that bc he was on sooo many medications that I can't have him stoned around our child, or if he drops ONE pill and my son thinks it's candy.....nope, don't think so!  Also, I am just not capable of handling the magnitude of his disorder!  He was so gone.....mentally.  And last week he informed me that on Friday he would be moving back to Arkansas, where he is originally from!  So basically my life has been one crazy roller coaster after the other and I am ready for some peace.  I would love to run away and just sit in a beautiful hotel room and stare at the beach or snow capped mountains for a week and do nothing, but that is unfortunately not reality.  I have to carry on and be strong, the best I can for my newly 3yr old son.  I will try and keep posting new blogs more up-to-date so that I don't go 6+mths without posting a new blog.  Next I will post some photos that I took last week my son from Picture People.  I LOVE these photos....

No comments:

Post a Comment