Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Been away for a while, just a little update!

     Sorry readers, I know that I have been away for a long time......there has been A LOT going on in my life these past few months.  Unfortunately, after 8 years being married...my marriage is done.  All I know is that I can say that I tried my hardest and it just wasn't meant to be.  Maybe I will get into that story on another post.....I don't know.  Maybe, one day.  It has been quite a shock become a single parent.  Not much harder than when my husband was here because I don't have to clean up after a man too....but it is very difficult being a single parent and VERY hard having to go without my child when he legally has to visit his dad.  I know a little boy needs his father in his life, but I don't like being without my angel baby!  He just brightens each and every second of my day! Anyways....off of my marriage and on to some other things. 

     Over the past few months has been just pretty much day to day routine, trying to get use to my new life along with church of course!!  I love being in the choir and actually has started singing for a women's group at my church as well!  I absolutely love it.  I recently received a comment from, Christian, who is our Worship Coordinator.  He said that I am "not singing just to get the notes right anymore that I am actually worshiping!!"  I remember him telling me this when I first sent in my audition tape for the women's groups worship team and he said to just "sing for God" and I just didn't understand it at the time.  I felt like I was singing to God, but honestly after everything that has gone on in my life these past few months I now know that I am "Singing to God!"  I finally understand the lyrics in the songs and actually feel like each song was personally written for me!  It is an amazing moment when this happens in your life as a religious person. 

No comments:

Post a Comment